We thank our Veterans and honor them for their selfless service to our Country.
Our Veterans’ Disability practice involves administrative representation of Veterans who have physical and/or mental disabilities in appeals before the VA Regional Offices and the BVA in Washington DC. We represent Veterans nationwide and have current clients located across the United States as well as in our local community.
- Veterans with a claim that has been denied Service Connection;
- Veterans with a Rating Decision who want an increase in the rating;
- Veterans seeking earlier effective dates for Service Connected Impairments;
- Veterans seeking Total Disability based on Individual Unemployability (TDIU);
- Veterans seeking Special Monthly Compensation; and
- Spouses of a deceased Veteran seeking benefits (Dependency and Indemnity Compensation) (AKA DIC Benefits).
We handle claims involving all types of medical conditions, including but not limited to:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD);
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST);
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI);
- Migraine headaches;
- Any type of cancer, including lung and skin cancer;
- Ischemic coronary artery disease and other heart conditions;
- Any and all mental and/or psychiatric illness;
- Orthopedic injuries;
- Back pain and other back/spinal injuries;
- Conditions caused by exposure to toxic radiation, air, water or chemicals, such as herbicide, Agent Orange;
- Gulf War Syndrome;
- Bilateral hearing loss, visual impairment or loss of eyesight;
- Sleep Apnea; and
- Conditions related to your service near a burn pit in Iraq or Afghanistan.
We have been serving the legal needs of Veterans for over 25 years. Navigating the VA disability process can be extremely time consuming, confusing, and overwhelming. Contact us to learn more about our services and how we can assist and help you through the complex appeals process.
We are paid ONLY if we win your disability claim.
Please contact our office to schedule a FREE consultation at (360) 753-8055